Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm Pretty (and) Popular Or Something

So I looked at my webcounter earlier today then just a few minutes ago. Apparently, I've had over 120 hits today. Which is like rush hour for this website. So, apparently, people either like getting awards, hate not getting awards but like reading about not getting them, or just like me. And I love all the love I'm getting. It's always been a minor dream to get this blog semi-popular, at least in a small circle. I felt like I needed to write something to recognize the blog's best day in existence. So I decided to link what I think are my Five Best Entries over the last few years. I never thought I'd be doing this thing for four years. But with the encouragment of a few, I've kept it going. Anyways, here's what I think are my Five Best. Please enjoy and keep coming back as I entertain you lovely boozers for four more hilarious years.


End of the World Party

The First Mailbag

Best Duels Ever

Figure Out a Woman By Her Drink

Levels of Sports Fandom


There you have it! And if you want a good bonus one, here's one I did on The World's Ugliest Languages that comes across as racist, admittedly. If you read this, you have to read the comments. They are awesome.
Ugliest Languages.


Stay tuned for more blogging goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Results