Friday, October 9, 2009

The Mike Dolan Guide to the Weekend

I feel like...hey, I'm an alcohol blog. Yet, I don't really prepare my lovely readers for the weekend, the time when the advice and booze the flows from this blog is most utilized. So from now on, I'll prepare for the weekend every Friday afternoon with some suggestions for the weekend. Do not take them lightly. Think of it as a checklist. If you accomplish the list, I'll send you a 6 pack, wherever you are. Unless you're overseas. I'm not Gandhi. Or quite sure what that means.

WEEKEND GOALS FOR YOU:

-Try my new drink invention, The Weekender. (1/2 shot Seagrams 7, 1/2 shot Tequila, mix with 7-Up/Sprite, top with Champagne and add a cherry.)

-Tell a member of the opposite sex that you don't or barely know to meet you somewhere you won't be, then text back "I was kidding..." when they ask where you are.

-Call one of your friends by the wrong name all night.

-Drunk text someone you haven't talked to in over a year.

And finally....commit some sort of act that could be legally classified as "public indecency"


If anyone actually does ANY of the previous acts, I'll probably send you the beer/booze. Maybe even champagne. Leave your stories in the comments or e-mail me them at mdolan2@gmail.com. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Results