Wednesday, October 21, 2009

H1N1 But Still #1

I hate it when people are sick. Especially my readers. Swine flu, allergies, SARS, whatever, I hate it. Presumably though, it gives them more time to read my blog. So I've put together something really quick to hopefully help those sicksters feel a little better. It'll be short on writing, heavy on videos, since I wrote something last night and my mind doesn't want to overloaded. So enjoy the videos, get better, and pop a few NyQuil. Here are THE LINKS, returning for a limited time.

If you haven't seen Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog with Neil Patrick Harris, it's might hilarious. It's a 45 minute musical and highly entertaining/worth checking out, especially if you've got nothing better to do.


Also, here's a hilarious video with Zach Galifianakis, aka that fat bearded guy from The Hangover, on his fake talk show. This one's with Michael Cera but I think there's about 5-6 of these if you go to funnyordie.com.


Here's a video that I may have posted before. It's "Playing for Change" or a collective of homeless people around the world playing a song to promote peace. I believe it's predominately in Africa. Here's their version of "One Love" by Bob Marley. There is also one with "Stand by Me" which could make a grown man cry.


If you liked (500) Days of Summer (and let's be honest...if you didn't, I'm not sure we're friends) here's a music video starring the two stars, Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, performing a song off the soundtrack from Zooey's band She & Him called "Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?"


I love this. It's called "Auto-Tune the News" and there's about 9 of them if you click on the video. It's exactly how it sounds...a mash-up of the news...auto-tuned.


i KNOW i've posted this before but it's still as awesome as ever. Here's my girl Julia Nunes, check out her ukulele videos...they rock me hard. Here's an original from her "Into the Sunshine"


I love this...because it's funny AND true. Here are the "Ed Hardy Boys"


And Finally. if ya'll ready to laugh your dicks off. Here is the hilarious Aziz Ansari as his Funny People character Raaaaaaaandy and his origins. It's hilarious and it's a three parter on funnyordie.com. Enjoy.



Well there it is. I hope, if nothing else, you enjoyed the videos and they brought a temporary smile to your face. Feel better, Emily. You're probably half my views, so yeah. Feel better and to all others, the blog will be back either tonight or tomorrow with Jeremy Kase's much anticipated guest column. It's sure to be a rabble rouser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Results