Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Links of an Insomniac

Last week I linked up some YouTube videos to the blog since I couldn't sleep. Well, again I can't sleep so I'll bring you another few links I think are worth checking out. I'll try to get another blog up over the weekend but I'm busy this weekend and have plans to make my first ever YouTube video, which will almost certainly be posted her for shameless self-promotion. Anyways, here are a few youtubers headed in the right direction.


Last time, I had a pretty Aussie in Irish colors on the links and I thought I'd give her another plug, only because I love this video a ton. It's very urethral, calming, and beautiful. It's a cover of "I Will Follow You Into the Dark" by Death Cab. Death Cab fan or not, you'll definitely be a fan of hers.



I have quite a fetish for certain Asian things on the internet but usually not Youtube celebrity asians. This guy is pretty funny though. Check it out, you might laugh. Or not, I don't know.


I love parody videos (which is why I'm making one) and this one is pretty funny. And since grammar in rap has gone down 3,000% in the last 10 years, it definitely was about time someone brought up the issue and tackled it head on. Well done sir. Check out the "Bad Grammar" video, a parody of "The Way I Are."



Some songs are just sung better by women. At least that's what I think. And since I'm obviously a sap for pretty pop songs, here's a nice latina girl singing the Goo Goo Dolls' "Iris." It's not bad and she's very pretty.


I know a few of my friends have a certain dislike for hipsters, but I don't mind some of them. But there are those hipsters who do look like a hipster douche that do annoy me. Here are the hipster Olympics or as the video calls it "a battle of apathetic grandeur." Not bad a all.


And finally, I'd like to link one of my favorite songs by a band that doesn't get much love. Since it's about cheating on and besting another guy, naturally I loved it. And still do. It might be a little too pop-punk for some of you but whatever. It's my blog. Here's Callahan with "Dress to Impress"



Mmmm, I love me some nice weather....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Results