Monday, December 7, 2009

Chanukah Oh Chanukah

Well hello there! Now that the holiday season is fast approaching, I'm getting pretty excited. Are you? Good!

Anyways, I'm putting together a holiday mailbag of sorts. But instead of having to make up the questions, how bout I just get some?

So I need your help. Send me a question. You can leave in the comments of any post, e-mail it to me at mdolan2@gmail.com, or message/wall post it to me on Facebook. Hell, you can even Twitter it to me if that's yo thing shawty. My name on that is mdole.
Your name will be attached, unless you want it to be anonymous, which you'll have to specify.

Also, I must stress that I'm probably not going to do another post until I do this. I'd like to post it on Saturday/Sunday. So get your questions in this week. It can be about literally anything and I will answer it with no regard for my well-being in any form.

Hey, maybe this can turn into an actual MAILbag. I'll be looking forward to answering anything your little heart desires.

Ciao!

13 comments:

  1. What are your feelings about New Years Eve and the kiss at midnight? Is there any sort of etiquette, espeically if alcohol is involved? And say your girlfriend is going on vacation over New Years. Is she allowed to kiss someone else? Is she allowed to kiss another girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you could pick any 2 celebrities that would be the "it" couple, based on success, money, looks, personality, and that would make the perfect baby... who would you choose and why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the most embarrassing drinking story you have heard? (yours, a friends, or any other real one: I don't want to read the story about the people who picked up a troll on the road, sobered up, and realized they abducted a midget)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are your feelings on the conspiracy theory that Lady Gaga is a victim of government mind control?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's say you're sleeping with someone and they keep saying that you're "just friends". Then they spend every night at your house for practically 3 months. Then one night, they tell you they are starting to fall in love with you. A couple weeks later, they tell you they've met someone that they've "never felt so connected to and she's amazing" and it's back to friends doing it. Tell me Mike, did they ever really love me? Aw crap, I mean, did they ever really love you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you had to pick one of the following, who would you be? Cappie from GREEK,Chuck from CHUCK,Desmond from LOST,or Jack Bauer from 24?

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you plan a spring break trip when you are single, but you have a boyfriend by the time you go on said trip are you considered single during the trip?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Other than Party at Kitty and Stud's, what is your favorite Sylvester Stallone film?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone knows the 12 days of christmas song... if you had to re-write it, what would your true love give you each day?

    ReplyDelete
  10. In your experience, what's the most exotic place you've bumped uglies? If you could pick anywhere you haven't already done the nasty, where would you do the deed?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Say that you were FORCED to sleep with one of the following sex kittens (as they are today, not in the past). Who do you pick, and why? 1) Hillary Clinton, 2) Susan Boyle, 3) Michelle Duggar, 4) Aretha Franklin, 5) Cher, 6) Jocelyn Wildenstein.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What is the single most overrated film of all time?

    ReplyDelete
  13. What's the best present/gift/kind gesture you've ever received?

    ReplyDelete

Search

Results