Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm Linking. Be Glad.

Back with the links. Screw the intro, winners get it done in the body paragraphs.


Here is the girl I want to marry. Reasons why: she can sing, she lives in Ireland, she listens to pop-punk music, and her hair is just enthralling to me. I'll get disagreements but this girl is fascinating to me. Here's her cover of Kings of Leon's "Use Somebody". I don't really care if you listen, I just want her to know I posted it.



You also may not like this song, but I don't listen to the radio, ever, so I only hear it on my own time. Or at bars. But I love it. And obviously I love cover songs. This is a pretty good cover of it. 3OH!3's "Don't Trust Me" Because you really CAN'T trust a hoe.



Are you on twitter? Are you a tweet whore? Are you Asian? This guy is all three. Love it!



Ever wish you could just fucking wail on a ref? Well, this is about as close to doing that and getting away with as anyone is going to get.




I'm contratcually obligated to plug Chuck every month before it comes back in 2010. Here's a funny clip. WATCH THE SHOW PEOPLE!



This is sad. But fuck the British. Bet I could go over there and ask you questions you don't know about America. I knew every one of these questions and I bet they left out the people that did know the answers. I HATE BRITAIN. But this is still said.



Do you like racism? Here's the 10 most racist moments in TV history. It's very very funny.



Here's 10 celeberities getting caught doing drugs on camera. Sucks for you.



Hope you enjoyed this version of the links. Not my best work but it's better than you did. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Results