Monday, June 22, 2009

The Links: Under the "Covers" Version

Hey, ladies. I'm trying to finish my movie script so your just getting some links today. They are all cover songs because I love covers. They are just dandy ear candy. Let's have it.


Maybe you've heard the Dire Strait's "Romeo and Juliet." Well, either way, The Killers' version of the song blows it out of the water in my opinion. Just f'n spectacular, so emotional. Powerful, awesome, (insert an adjective of your own!).



I'm not a huge fan of rap but I love "Love in this Club" by Usher. Since I love pop punk covers of rap songs, The Summer Set's cover of Usher's makes me tingle a place far below my head. <3



I know MGMT isn't everyone's cup o' tea but I like them. Since I love Andrew McMahon and everything he touches, sings, or mentions, I love his cover version of the very cool song. Not as good as the original but still damn fun.



Since I'm extremely diverse (read: girly) in my musical selections, I also love "Poker Face" and "Just Dance" from Ms. GaGa. Here is an AWESOME rock cover of the song. It's rather spectacular.



Finally, here is something that probably only I like but I find it hilarious. It's a cover of Hollaback Boy, told from the opposite sex's perspective. Go Cobra Starship Go!



That's it for the links over here. Have an awesome week, I'm sure I'll have something up in a few days or so. Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Results