Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Links: International Addition

Scrummaging around YouTube, I found a few links that I thought you might enjoy. But I'm sick of touting only American-born future sensations and heartwarmers. And although this post really won't have much to do with alcohol, you're more than welcome to have a glass or two of your poison while your watching. Because when I link something, it's good enough to make you want a drink.

Our first, and best, link of the day comes from a bunch of different street musicians around the world. If you don't tear up at least a little, you're probably a communist. I'll alert Joe McCarthy's next of kin. Seriously though, it's quite a moving video. I'd recommend and advise highly to watch the entire thing.


Apparently, Asians are kind of funny. Or just extreme. I'm not sure which. Here's a video of some Asian guy screaming at people to scare them on the street. Try that in New York City.


My American link will go to these guys, how do you say, fine-tuning the news? Ahhh, I crack myself up with punny wordplay. These guys are funny though, give them a listen. You MIGHT enjoy them.


The next video? A little weird perhaps, but I'm not the one who put it on YouTube. Since it's the int'l version of the links, here's a video of women's reactions to getting Brazilian Waxed. I think I speak for all men when I say, I appreciate the pain you went through. Anyways, here it is.


You know I hate Russians, right? Well, I do. And here's a drunk one trying to put his pants on as a shirt at some beach, presumably in Europe. The people laughing at him are kind of dicks but, then again, in my last post I said I'd have sex in a church during mass. So oh well.


Gotta give some love to my Greek boys. I know how you all dislike soccer here at the blog, but give it a try. It's better than hockey, at least. Anyways, this match between AEK Athens and Olympiakos was a 4-4 tie that went to penalty kicks. The Penalty Kicks final score? 15-14, with the opposing goalie netting the winner. (Keep in mind that every kick is sudden death after the fifth one.)


And finally, to round out the continents that matter, there's Australia. How does an Australian deal with domestic violence? Why, they help out of course!



Hope you enjoyed this version of the links. I'll be back later in the week to get to something more boozarific. Until then, feliz Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Results