Wednesday, December 6, 2006

NFL Playoff Predictions

I guess this blog will just be random. Here are my 2006-07 NFL Playoff Predictions

NFC
Seeds
1: Chicago Bears
2: NO Saints
3: Dallas
4: Seattle
5: Falcons
6: Eagles
5 and 6 could be anyone and to be honest, it doesnt matter who they are
Dallas vs. Philadelphia
Pffffft. Dallas by 10

Seattle vs Atlanta
Pfffft. Atlanta probably won't even be in this game. But whoever is Seattle win with their home advantage.

Chicago vs. Seattle
Rematch. Same Result. Orton could be QB and Bears will still win.

Dallas vs New Orleans
I'm thinking NO is too good but Romo is the man right now. And NO isn't cut out for Greatness

NFC Champ: Dallas vs Chicago
Speaking of not being cut out for greatness, I'll pick the Bears to win only because the NFC is so very, very bad. Dallas gets embarrassed and Grossman throws for 53 yards, 3 interceptions and a fumble. But he's still the QB. (Right, Lovie?) This pick is based on want more than probability. The Bears always blow it in the playoffs and you know what, I think they will play awful. And STILL win.


AFC Seeds:
1: Colts
2: Chargers
3: Patriots
4: Ravens
5: Bengals
6: NY Jets

Patriots vs Jets
Haha, the Jets suck but their schedule is so easy they'll sneak in but get abused

Ravens vs Bengals
Rubber match here. I'll pick the Bengals because they are hot right now.

Patriots vs Chargers
Good game here. I'll pick the Chargers because of LT right now.

Colts vs. Bengals
I really would love to pick Cincinatti. But I , ehhhhh, won't. I really hate the Colts. They'll lose. Bengals win this one because Peyton usually gets something stuck in his throat at playoff time.

AFC Championship: Bengals vs. Chargers
Chargers win easily, I only picked the Bengals because Indy can't stop the run. They are the Notre Dame of the NFL. Great offense, terrible defense.

SUPER BOWL
San Diego Chargers vs. Chicago Bears
Wow Good Game we got here. I can't pick the Bears in this game. They won't score against SD. Unless, Hester returns a punt for a TD, Gould makes a 40 yard FG after a -1 yd drive off a fumble recovery, and Vasher returns an interception for a TD. Alright, fine, Bears win 17-14.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Results